Accompanist Agreement Form
By submitting this form, I authorize DePauw University to charge my student account the following fee for the accompanying hours ($38 per hours) indicated below. I understand that the amount of accompanying time I select below includes both the time I work with the staff accompanist this term during lessons and rehearsals and also the time required for any performances I give.
When selecting the hours you need, here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Lessons: There are 14 lessons per semester. Plan accordingly in consultation with your teacher to determine how many hours of lessons and rehearsals the accompanist should attend.
- Student Recital Hour: Students should allot 15 minutes for any recital hour performances.
- End-of-Semester Juries: Students should allot 15 minutes for their end-of-semester juries.
- Junior Recital: Students should allot one hour for the recital jury and one hour for the performance.
- Senior Recital: Students should allot one hour for the recital jury and one hour for the performance.
- Sophomore Performance Exam: Students should allot 30 minutes for the performance.
- Concerto Competition: Students should allot 30 minutes for the performance(s), allowing time for both the preliminary and final rounds.
Note: The time purchased below can only be used during the term for which it is purchased and cannot be shared with another student.